Monday, May 24, 2010

Falls

I have a thing for waterfalls.  Don't really know why.  I just think they're beautiful.  


This is Multnomah Falls, Oregon.  I took this when my husband took me back in 2006.  We went up to Washington so that I could meet the rest of his wonderful family.  We also went site-seeing and this is one of the places we went.  I loved it.  

(For you Twilight nuts, yes this is the waterfall in the first movie.)

I'm entering it in this week's Shutter Love over at Trendy Treehouse.  


ShutterLoveTuesdays

Come check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, intesting trivia. I love waterfalls too, but can never capture their true esence in photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture! I live in Oregon and this is truly one of our great spots!

    www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...