Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011!

We are back for our wonderful Christmas up in Washington visiting with my husband's ENTIRE family.  It was awesome!



I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.  I have missed you all!  Really, I have.  But it has been nice to take a break and just have some time with my family.

Blogging will go back to normal this week.  Thank you all for being so patient with me this past month with all the craziness that has been going on and welcome to my new followers-I'm so happy to have you here!

Here's to 2011-let's make it great!

post signature

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...