Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hand-made Goodie of the Week: Hand Print Frames

I did these last year for Father's Day as gifts for our dads and my hubby.  But they make a great Mother's Day gift, too.

You'll need:

Double-opening frame
Pictures
Alphabet stamps or markers
Ink pad
Solid colored paper
Little hands : )

Cut your paper to fit one of the openings in the frame.  Ink up your little one's hands and do the hand prints in the center of the paper-you'll want to leave enough room to write/stamp and not have anything cut off by the frame.  Once the ink is dry, stamp/freehand/what-have-you around the handprints "Best ________ Around, Hands Down!"  Insert picture of your little one and presto!  You're done!  

Make Some Scribbles!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! They make my day :)

If you have questions, please email me
scrapsnscribs@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...